bless ur soul
thank you so much
Tip for all my student readers: if you’re too lazy to use a bibliography creator like NoodleBib or RefWorks, let Google generate your bibliography entries for you. All you have to do is google the article/book title in Google Scholar, click “cite” at the bottom of the search result, and copy either the MLA, APA, or Chicago cite into your word document.
- What Everybody Should Know About the Difference Between Real Corsets and Fake Corsets
- What You Didn’t Know to Look for in a Corset: 5 Popular Myths Debunked
- How to Choose the Right Corset for Any Occasion
- How to Choose the Right Corset for Your Body
- Tightlacing 101: 4 Myths About Waist Training With a Corset
- How to Care for a Corset: What to Do While Wearing Your Corset
- How to Care for a Corset: Corset Storage
Everyone should read these
Plenty of people have asked me this and I found it helpful and useful.
Printing this and hanging it up in the laundry room ☺
tumblr has taught me more about real life than real life ever has
did i just learn a second language
I’ve been waiting for this for ages.
WHY THE FUCK CANT THEY JUST WRITE THIS SHIT
The whole film took me altogether about 5 grueling months (usually 10-12hours a day) to do. I often felt my butt was going to grow into the chair I usually sat at.
Please note that this was simply my way of doing my film to achieve the soft-shaded style I wanted; there are many other ways of doing this and some are a lot faster with different results~! :)
- My film on DeviantArt | My film on Vimeo
- My film gifs on Tumblr
- You can see my storyboard animatic here (although the original had music, but like I mentioned, my placeholder music was by Joe Hisaishi, you know, Miyazaki’s composer, so it’s not really legal to upload it).
This tut differs a bit from my dA version, because tumblr lets me put the combination of gifs and jpegs :D.
Here’s a book that will really help you start animating:
here’s some books that are good for composition, storytelling and colours:
- Dream Worlds: Production Design for Animation
- The Art of Pixar: The Complete Color Scripts and Select Art from 25 Years of Animation
- Prepare to Board! Creating Story and Characters for Animated Features and Shorts
I hope these helped
I ask that no one removes the credit or source for this tutorial/guide please. thanks :)
And this is a keeper! No doubt about that! :)
I’m just gonna put this one on standby
for when I start my senior film!